Gratitude

Rocky Mountain Columbine

Rocky Mountain Columbine

We think we have to do something to be grateful for or something has to be done in order for us to be grateful, when gratitude is a state of being. ~ Iyanla Vanzant

The citizens of the U.S. set aside a day of Thanksgiving when we feast and celebrate with family and friends. On this day, I include you, my blogosphere friends, in my celebration of gratitude where ever you live. May you have a lovely day filled with the state of being of gratitude. ~ Cathy Ulrich

30 comments on “Gratitude

1. Have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving, Cathy. Do you have snow out there? We drove from Chicago to Philly yesterday and are thankful that the huge storm didn’t impact our way at all, despite going through areas we did.

janet

Thank you, Janet. And Happy Thanksgiving to you! No we didn’t get snow this week. It’s supposed to snow next Wednesday and Thursday. It’s quite sunny and beautiful today with a supposed high of 45. I going to go for a long run before our feast this afternoon! That way I’ll really enjoy the feast (and the run)! have a wonderful day!
      Cathy

2. And the same to you, Ms. Cathy. I’m grateful for you too! :)

3. aFrankAngle says:

Well said, Cathy … Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. In gratitude for your contributions, enjoy this musical treat for the day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYi9Vr8bHJY

4. You are so right Cathy ! Happy Thanksgiving!

5. Wow great photo! I love the colours! Please check out my blog at http://www.inspiringthroughthelens.com

6. bikerchick57 says:

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day and holiday season, Cathy.

7. marydpierce says:

Happy Thanksgiving, Cathy. I feel so blessed to have met you here. Thanks for the Columbine!

8. Happy Thanksgiving, Cathy! I love and appreciate you!
    Hope your and everyones day was delicious, relaxing and filled with things you’re thankful for!

9. I’m grateful for wonderful blogging friends and beautiful photography!

10. ShimonZ says:

You have a wonderful holiday, which I got to know years ago when visiting your country. It is an example to all the world. Best wishes to you and yours.

Thank you, Shimon. It is a wonderful holiday that we enjoy sharing with friends. I think the world would be a much better place if we focused more of our attention on gratitude, don’t you! And thank you for the well wishes.

11. mimijk says:

I hope your Thanksgiving was love-filled and wonderful Cathy…What I wish for you everyday..

12. Bastet says:

Thanks for this beautiful greeting Cathy…I hope your holiday was full of peace and serenity.

13. Happy Thanksgiving, belated. I hope your day was filled with good times. I find that as I have done a lot of healing work, these days, I tend to truly live much more in a state of gratitude. Grateful for everything that has come in my life that has gotten me right where I am today; the good and the not so good.

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you, Susan! We had a nice relaxing day. And I so agree! I think some of the things I’m most grateful for are some of those “challenges” because they taught me so much! And I wouldn’t want it any other way!

Leave a reply, you know you want to...