Weekly Photo Challenge – Room

Room to Breathe

Room to Breathe

Here’s a view of the prairie south of Fort Collins from my house. I LOVE living in Colorado where the skies are clear, the views are expansive and there’s room to breathe…

To learn more about the Weekly Photo Challenge, click here.

40 comments on “Weekly Photo Challenge – Room

1. I like expansive as well. Charming

2. unfetteredbs says:

What an awesome view , Cathy!

3. Amy Reese says:

So pretty, Cathy. I love those clouds. This is the Fort Collins I remember!

4. That is a magnificent view, Cathy, but that cloud is quite a scenery chewer.

Thanks, V. I know. It is a great view. And of course you picked up on the cloud. That was actually what I thought most interesting, maybe because I look at this view every day.

5. I love that you invite us into your house… or your world, and share the beauty you see. Your photos really capture so much, Cathy. Wonderful! I can almost breathe easier, just seeing the expansive view. :-D

6. My first thought for “Room”, too, although I added several more interpretations. :-) Looking forward to getting back to our room with a (mountain) view in August.

janet

7. Lovely landscape with lots of space indeed!

8. marydpierce says:

Wow, Cathy! That’s some view you have. Gorgeous!

9. jazzytower says:

I always think of Colorado as someplace with room to roam. I like this take on the challenge.

Thank you! I know most people think of the mountains when they think of Colorado. And had I turned ninety degrees and shot that view, that’s what you would have seen. But I also love the prairies to the east. It is a very colorful and beautiful place and quite expansive.

10. […] LargeSelf Weekly Photo Challenge – Room […]

11. seabluelee says:

What a wonderful view! I love BIG skies and wide open views.

12. aFrankAngle says:

Prairie in one direction, then turn around for the mountains = WOW!

13. […] Room To Relax Ivy_MosquitoShout out to all photographers!! Virginia ViewsHay! From Virginia LargeSelfWeekly Photo Challenge – Room Uncle Spike’s AdventuresWeekly Photo Challenge: Room (I) Cardinal GuzmanWeekly Photo […]

14. THAT is my favorite room to breathe!

15. Colorado is a place I want to visit. I enjoy reading of the lifestyle and there is so much beauty

Colorado is definitely a beautiful place, Lana. I think you’d really enjoy visiting here! The mountains are stunning and there is lots of wide-open space! Thanks for the visit!
      Cathy

16. Amy says:

Such a spectacular view from your house. I may have mentioned to you, we lived in Boulder for six years during the mid 80s :)

Feel free to leave a comment, you know you want to...